- Medically supervised weight loss
- Full body CT imaging
- Coronary calcium scoring
- Multi-Cancer early detection technology
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- NAD IV therapy
How much does concierge medicine cost?
What is included with my membership fee?
Do I need insurance?
Mon-Fri 9AM to 5PM
We are currently accepting new patients and accept most major insurance carriers. Please call today for availability.
Primary Care at Oceanside Medical
- Diagnosis and treatment of common diseases, disorders and conditions
- Disease prevention and wellness prevention
- Education and counseling about healthy lifestyle choices
- Health maintenance
- Referral to specialists and access to our health care facilities
- Wound care including suture repair
- Orthopedic splinting
- Intravenous fluids and vitamin injections
Jason Xynellis is a board certified Physician Assistant who has recently relocated his practice to Oceanside Medical. Jason is originally from Warwick and brings 15 years of direct patient care experience in the fields of general neurology, emergency medicine and primary care. He has been employed as a primary care provider for the past decade.
He holds a Bachelor of Science in Biology from The University of Rhode Island and is a 2007 graduate of the Albany Medical College PA program. Jason is also a founding adjunct professor and lecturer for both the Bryant University and Johnson and Wales PA programs.
Marissa is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of Rhode Island and went on to pursue a Master of Science in Nursing at Chamberlain University in the Family Nurse Practitioner specialty. As a registered nurse, she has over ten years of direct bedside critical care nursing experience. Marissa is passionate about providing patients with holistic care and enjoys collaborating with patients to develop treatment plans which focus on patient goals.
- Offering Women’s Health Services
- Routine Pap Smears and pelvic exams
- Contraceptive Counseling
- Concierge Medicine