Medical Weight Loss
Look and feel your best with Oceanside’s medically supervised weight loss program featuring GLP-1 medication. Our team of medical professionals will be with you on every step of your medical weight loss journey.
- Clinician supervised combination of dietary modifications, nutritional supplements, and Prescription medicatins.
- 3D Styu body scan analysis
- Access to IV/IM vitamin supplements to accelerate results
Why Use GLP-1 Medications for Weight Loss?
Gastrointestinal peptides that stimulate glucose dependent insulin secretion, medications that you likely know as Wegovy, have been revolutionary in accomplishing weight loss. Both semaglutide (Wegovy) and liraglutide (Saxenda), are administered via injection and have been approved for treatment of obesity in the US. Other similar medications are currently in the process of receiving their FDA approval.
This class of medications is the preferred first line pharmacotherapy for patients with or without diabetes mellitus. Semaglutide has demonstrated efficacy in weight loss in trials involving patients with and without diabetes mellitus, type 2.
What Does the Medical Weight Loss Program Include?
- During your first complimentary consultation, we’ll determine your insurance eligibility (if any), discuss your weight loss goals, and perform a Styku 3D body scan, which will measure your body composition and help us track your progress.
- We’ll order your medication from a compounding pharmacy and it’ll be shipped right to your home.
- You will be invited into the office for instruction on in-home administration of the medication. We will provide you with all supplies needed.
- We’ll see you once a month in the office to track your progress and offer any additional support needed.
- We offer access to additional supplements or IM injections as needed on the recommendation of our providers.
What You Can Expect
Treatment length: Initial 45-minute in-office consultation, followed by monthly in-office weigh-in
Sessions required: Varies according to your weight loss goals
Results last: Varies depending on healthy diet and exercise habits
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much does this treatment cost?
Options both with and without insurance coverage are available, depending on your initial health assessment.